Grow with us – Start your career at HappyBart!
Since it was founded in 2017, HappyBart has developed into a unique Berlin based property development company, focusing on turn-key renovations of alt-bau flats for private individuals. With our bespoke approach to renovation projects, we consistently adapt to client needs and pride ourselves in building family homes full of experiences, not just completing cookie-cutter jobs.
As a multicultural company, we operate in English, German, Polish, Spanish and other languages, bringing multinational talent together. We strive to deliver an exceptional client experience during building projects which sets us apart from the competition.
Through continued innovation and improvement, we set the bar for positive experience for both our clients and subcontractors bringing a new facade into the construction sector. But it is only through our great team of employees who think and act in an entrepreneurial fashion that we can achieve our ambitions and continue to grow.
We invite you to strengthen our team through a full-time employment opportunity at our Berlin location as:
Project Manager (m/f/d)
Together with our Project Management Team, you will be the primary link to convey information from the field to the office during ongoing Construction Projects. While inspecting job sites located in Berlin, you will document and relay key information and concerns from clients and subcontractors, and remove obstacles in the way of project delivery.
With support from our Architectural Team, you will rework planning and ensure client wishes and needs are met.
You are organized, timely, and have a strong attention to detail. You anticipate problems before they occur, and strive daily to deliver a smooth client experience together with your Teammates.
- Be the primary point of contact in a number of Berlin based home renovation projects for clients, and delivery teams to track work progress and relay issues to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Drive continual improvement and standardization in business processes together with the Project Management Team.
- Planning, track, and report the various project stages and progress.
- Coordinate closely with construction and office teams.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in Project Management (ideally in a start-up environment). Construction experience is valued, but not required.
- You have a strong command of written and oral communication in at least 2 of 3 of the following languages: German (C1), English (C1), and Polish.
- You are very organized with a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in an agile and diverse environment.
- You are characterized as proactive and enjoy implementing new ideas and driving change.
We Offer You
- A challenging and responsible job in a rapidly growing company.
- Creative freedom due to flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours, and part-time remote work.
- A modern workplace in Berlin Kreuzberg/Schöneberg (until mid 2022) moving to Prenzlauerberg in Q3 2022.
- 22 days vacation, and employee discounts.
Do you see yourself in this profile and are you looking for a new challenge? Then apply now.
Show us your passion and drive, and contact our recruiting team today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your face-to-face interview.
We look forward to learning more about you and how we can build something great together!